Any dimension of spare Diamond wheels can be made and supplied. AIT ESSILORE, GRANDSEIKO, BRIOT, LOH, INGOHERBERT, INDO, WECO and all other types of edgers.
- A must for all diamond tools and Diamond wheels
- Sears, Dressing Sticks increases cutting rates and life of the Diamond tools.
- A necessary spare for Diamond Tools to increase productivity.
- Apply hard sticks for rough wheels and soft sticks for smooth wheels as and when cutting rate drops.
- Acceptable with all automatic and manual edgers.
- Can be cut with automatic pattern making machine or also by manual cutting.
- Incorporates all the characteristics required intentionally for automatic lens edgers.
- For glass and plastic lens drilling from both the sides at a time.
- Lens can be drilled by any person within half minute without lens breakage.
- Taper reamer to adjust size of the hole upto 2.7mm diameter.
- Size : 185mm X 135mm X 275mm
Weight : 4.5 kgs
Automatic Lens Groover
- Initially allows to observe grooving location and depth on the glass and plastic lens edges.
- Excellent uniform grooging with simple operation within a minute.
- Longer lasting diamond blade.
- Size : 210mm X 170mm X 15mm
Weight : 3.5 kgs.
- Easy to operate
- Most compact in size
- Battery or electrically operated
- Bulb easily available
- Diopters increasing upto + 20 in 0.25 steps
150mm Double and Single Diamond Wheels
- Gravitational flow of coolant.
- 150 mm diameter of the diamond wheels.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to change the diamond wheels.
- Polishing attachment.
- Single wheel can easily changed to double wheel without any alteration.
- Size : 300mm X 280mm X 12mm
Weight : 12 kgs. 220V and 110V
150mm Double Diamond Wheels
- Automatic pumped uniform coolant flow.
- No frequent cleaning required.
- Polishing facility.
- Very quite operation.
- Size : 300mm X 280mm X 230mm
Weight : 12 kgs. 220V and 110V
Ami 150mm Double and Single Diamond Wheels
- Rough and smooth, two diamond wheels.
- Heavy duty operation with speed of action.
- Proven longer machine life.
- Time tested unit.
- 150 x 18 x 2 mm separate Diamond Wheels.
- Size : 220mm X 350mm X 285mm
- Weight : 14 kgs.
Screw Driver & Nut Driver
- Give away Screwdriver in plastic
- Give away Screwdriver in metal
- Red top thick screwdriver
- Brasstop screwdriver with 1.3mm & 1.8mm.
- Nut driver 2.0mm & 2.5mm.
- Plastic tip screwdriver 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 & 2.0mm.
Screw Removing Devices
- Removing of broken screws easily in minimum time.
- Also can be used for plastic lens drilling and reamless.
- Hole making in spactacle frames.
Edge Polishing Unit
- For polishing edges of the organic and mineral lens.
- Also using for high power lenses edger polishing and rimless lens edge polishing.
- Grooving timer belt
- Frame warmer coil ( Alifiya )
- Green dressing stick
- White dressing stick
- Executive tape
- Grooving diamond blade
- Extra Fuses
8.Extra parts for pliers
- Sucksions for autoedgers lens chucking
- Extra alankeys in inches and milimeters
- Drilling and grooving units motor belt
- Drill bits for lens drilling and reaming
- Solder flux powder
- Silver solder wire
- Pattern Cutter pin
- Pattern blanks to suit all automatic edgers
- DL2 hand edger tube holder
- Carbon rods for soldering
A flat diamond wheel is used in Popular Models. Grit size of the wheel is medium, which ensures good finish with faster production. Model Nos. 1 to 4 are in Popular range, each having different size of the diamond wheel .
- Supply : 230V. 50Hz. 1 phase.
- Consumption : 150 watts.
- Dimensions : 330mm X 270mm X 230mm.
- Unit wt : 10 to 12 kg.
- Wheel Dimensions : Diameter X width X Diamond Layer.
- Model No 1 : 100mm X 16mm X 1.50mm
- Model No 2 : 125mm X 16mm X 1.50mm
- Model No 3 : 125mm X 18mm X 1.75mm
- Model No 4 : 125mm X 20mm X 2.00mm
The diamond wheel of Groovomatic Models have a V groove matching with International Standards. A fine finish Hide-a-Bevel can be formed in addition to the normal egding.
Model Nos. 5 and 6 are Groovomatic type, each having different diameter wheel.
As per popular models except wheel type & size Wheel Dimensions
- Model No 5 : 100mm X 20mm X 1.50mm with V groove
- Model No 6 : 125mm X 20mm X 1.50mm with V groove
Master Edger diamond wheel have a rough portion and smooth portion with a V groove. Rough cutting of lens is additional advantage of this type of machine. Model Nos. 7 and 8 are Master Edgers having different diameter wheels.
Other specifications are all as per popular range except wheel type and size. Wheel Dimensions
- Model No.7 : 100mm X 30mm X 1.50mm (10mm rough+20mm smooth with V groove )
- Model No.8 : 125mm X 30mm X 1.50mm ( 10mm rough+20mm smooth with Vgroove )